Tuesday 23 December 2008

and I'm free fallin

Well here I am blogging again and it hasn't even been a week, I'm getting better at updating. Also I have no life since everyone has left London, they're back in their countries to celebrate Christmas with their close ones.

Okay so what have I been up to since Wednesday? Well I skipped school both Wednesday and Thursday. Wednesday night I was bored so I texted my friend and she wanted to do something so I went to her flat and we got drunk and ate a lot of chocolate while watching Will&Grace dvds. Went to bed 4-5 am and the next morning she went to school and I went home because my classes didn't start until 15:40 and it was still around noon. Then I skipped the classes anyway. On Friday I did actually go to school, but by the time I was home I was exhausted and just stayed in watching movies and reading a book.

On Saturday I had a date with J, I figured I might as well just go on a date with the poor bloke since he has been nagging for a while and I was bored and thought "free drinks sure whatthehell!" I met him and we went to a pub close to my flat. The most boring date ever, no attraction whatsoever, he didn't have anything interesting to say, he didn't even make me laugh. I was actually more interested in the bartender than him. I was very close to sneak my number to the bartender but I thought that I'd just come back another night when I wasn't on a date.
Eventually the bar was closing and being the smart girl I am I had told my date earlier in the evening that I had made plans for a movienight with my friends the same night. So after around 90 minutes with him, 90 unbearable minutes. I said goodnight to him and walked home.
Then made plans with my friend and we met at Waterloo and went to Leicester Square and walked around with some wine and just talked. We ended up in Macdonalds. Which was filled with gay couples. It was great. The couple next to us were this really old guy with a young hot guy. BOYTOY. We chatted a bit with them. Also great service in this particular Macdonalds.
The guy asked me if I wanted medium or large meal and I said medium, then he gave me a large one anyway and when I asked why he said because I like you. Sweet fellow.

I was supposed to go to Brick Lane on Sunday but it didn't work out. I'm going next weekend instead. And today I went to Bond Street. Because on Saturday night after Macdonalds we were walking to our bus stop when two guys asked us to take their picture with the tree in Trafalgar Square. So we started chatting and then they wanted us to be IN the picture and asked a girl who was sitting with her friend to take the picture and it turned out that the girl was from the same country that I'm from. So I chatted with her and we exchanged numbers and she told be to stop by where she works on Monday.
So I went there today and talked with her gave her my CV and while I'm chatting with her I met a guy from school. We ended up going to Westfeild togheter and afterwards we had dinner at a nice italian restaurant. But afterwards when I was waiting for my bus in Waterloo I thought it's only 21 the night is still young so I texted a friend from Ability Towers and went to his flat there. Three guys there just chilling and I spent some time with them. They had the TV on and it was a movie with Josh Hartnett. That made me think of the hottie whom lives in Ability Towers and we we're always wanting to go out togheter but it never worked out because of our lives. And then I moved out of Ability Towers and didn't get a chance to tell him about it so I went up to his flat.
Loud music..I thought well he's probably having a party. I knocked once. No answer.
I considered going back and not intruding but then I knocked a second time and he opened.
In trousers and totally shirtless. YUMMIE! He invited me in and he was all alone, just having loud music and he told me that he just got back from a ski-trip to Italy. And that he was leaving tomorrow to spend Christmas with his family in USA. Good timing there for moi.
We talked some and he told me he was coming back the 30th and I said oh cool then maybe we could do something for New Years togheter and he said Yeah I have tickets to Bond Ball at Kensington Hotel which is this huge New Years Eve' party and he told be he had an extra ticket and that I'm welcome to join him. HELL YES! Perfect offer. And with the ticket comes a hotel room so I don't have to worry about getting home safely so it is PERFECT.

I went up to just tell him that I moved and maybe get his number but ended up with great plans for New Years Eve' with a hottie at a great hotel.

Now I'm in a great mood. But I need sleep. So Goodnight!

1 comment:

Emily said...

like, omg you have a big social life. :| i don't even have plans for new year's yet!... well anyway, have fun! :)
Emily